Tuesday 8 February 2011

Blues

        

It's when we look for excuses. 
Have you ever noticed that Monday is just like Sunday? 
We add the Blues. 
These man-made, these long calender of events, 
this snowy day.
 It's all the making of a story. 
Facts are thrown at you like bullets. 
Or could they be flower petals, gently being sprinkled.
See I am talking about perspective. 
I mean, how long will we wait for the right time. 
Oops mine could have just gone. 
It's probably the wisdom that comes in the twenty. 
But I am rather on the philosophical edge.
 It's like giving birth. 
Only the pain of bursting out of this cocoon isn't as tangible.
 But this monumental endeavor could awaken me.
It's almost epiphany. 
And maybe not. 
It's always been there. 
I am just not able to catch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment